Andrea Rants: Insights, Thoughts, and Opinions

MY thoughts, insights and opinions on things in MY life. I'm not asking for your judgment. Enjoy...or not.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Corporate America 12 year veteran. I've held positions ranging from Customer Service to Sr. Manager to Assistant Vice President of Marketing. Novelist. I've always written. My first book was penned (or rather, penciled) at the tender age of six, and every moment since, I have been writing this short story or that novel. My first novel is a work of fiction: Her Essence, a Mystery/Thriller. I am in the process of writing my first non-fiction book, which incorporates my life coaching methodologies and philosphies as well as other thrillers: Taming Roland, About Bryant, and the sequel to Her Essence.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ten Simple Pleasures

1. Making a small child smile, or better yet, laugh
2. The final resting pose in yoga, shavasana
3. Seeing a unique bird randomly fly by
4. Writing the first sentence. The perfect first sentence
5. Hearing an old favorite song you’d long forgotten on the radio from beginning to end
6. A crisp glass of Sauvignon Blanc on a hot summer day
7. Daydreams
8. Experiencing picturesque, meaningful and physical dreams during slumber
9. Reflexology
10. After hearing a funny joke or story, the tears and soreness in your tummy that ensue post laugh

Honorable Mention:
First kisses
Turning heads

And yours???

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...cloud nine...

3:57 PM  
Blogger The Seeker said...

Try a nice Rose on the hot summer day. Maybe even better than the SB. :-)

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a rose AND sauvignon blanc??? You can bring the rose;)

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counters