Andrea Rants: Insights, Thoughts, and Opinions

MY thoughts, insights and opinions on things in MY life. I'm not asking for your judgment. Enjoy...or not.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Corporate America 12 year veteran. I've held positions ranging from Customer Service to Sr. Manager to Assistant Vice President of Marketing. Novelist. I've always written. My first book was penned (or rather, penciled) at the tender age of six, and every moment since, I have been writing this short story or that novel. My first novel is a work of fiction: Her Essence, a Mystery/Thriller. I am in the process of writing my first non-fiction book, which incorporates my life coaching methodologies and philosphies as well as other thrillers: Taming Roland, About Bryant, and the sequel to Her Essence.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Fear of the Unknown

How often have you heard someone say, "_______ (fill in the blank), is my greatest fear realized..."?

If you release yourself from fear, do you then release yourself from all maladies and secure perfect health and long life? If so, are all maladies just manifestations of fear?

I know...sounds very chicken and egg, but these are the thoughts that keep me up at night when I should be sleeping. Instead, I'm using the light from my cell to write down my notes and ponder life's answers.

So fear...let it go. Goodnight!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vixen said...

what is in the blank? I don't fear much....i fear very, very little

10:47 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

The blank is for you to complete. For you, it would be blank...or very little;)

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counters