Andrea Rants: Insights, Thoughts, and Opinions

MY thoughts, insights and opinions on things in MY life. I'm not asking for your judgment. Enjoy...or not.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Corporate America 12 year veteran. I've held positions ranging from Customer Service to Sr. Manager to Assistant Vice President of Marketing. Novelist. I've always written. My first book was penned (or rather, penciled) at the tender age of six, and every moment since, I have been writing this short story or that novel. My first novel is a work of fiction: Her Essence, a Mystery/Thriller. I am in the process of writing my first non-fiction book, which incorporates my life coaching methodologies and philosphies as well as other thrillers: Taming Roland, About Bryant, and the sequel to Her Essence.

Friday, February 17, 2006

A Day of Silence

I needed a day of silence yesterday after receiving the news that the agent I referenced in a previous blog passed on HER ESSENCE. So please join me in a moment of silence...........................................................................

Thank you. And now, I'll move on. Clearly, I was quasi-devastated by the news, but it will be a positive experience. That, I can control. I have chosen to take the positive feedback I received from Agent Z to move forward and better hone in on Agent A who will have great enthusiasm for the project and will work as hard as I will to get Her Essence out to the public. (Perhaps not all of you were thinking positively for me an thus blocking Agent Z from snatching me up as her client...and yes, it's easier to blame you than to admit the truth, that it was a stretch for Agent Z as Mystery/Thrillers are not their forte);-)

SO! In that vain, I have decided to chronicle my adventures her on Yoga Rant. I will also use my yoga practice to get through this process (and chronicle that as well).

Ok. That's all for today...Think positive things for Her Essence. It is an important project that deserves an audience. And it will, one way or another.

Best!
Andrea

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It'll happen...patience my dear.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counters