Andrea Rants: Insights, Thoughts, and Opinions

MY thoughts, insights and opinions on things in MY life. I'm not asking for your judgment. Enjoy...or not.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Corporate America 12 year veteran. I've held positions ranging from Customer Service to Sr. Manager to Assistant Vice President of Marketing. Novelist. I've always written. My first book was penned (or rather, penciled) at the tender age of six, and every moment since, I have been writing this short story or that novel. My first novel is a work of fiction: Her Essence, a Mystery/Thriller. I am in the process of writing my first non-fiction book, which incorporates my life coaching methodologies and philosphies as well as other thrillers: Taming Roland, About Bryant, and the sequel to Her Essence.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Getting Serious

Okay people! I'm getting serious. I'm getting Natalie. Natalie is my new personal trainer for the spring...spring training so to speak! I hope you'll all recognize me this summer;)

This is not a slam on my love, yoga. I truly love yoga and am not sure what I'd do without it, but, well, let's just say I want to see the scale's needle actually move...preferably south (and besides, I have to get ready for my book cover picture). I'm sure you'll be hearing more about my new friend Nat, that's what I call her now. I'm sure that will change after awhile.

Feel free to send me words of encouragement.

Wright on...

2 Comments:

Blogger Vixen said...

Well good luck in your quest sweetie. I actually got hooked on the whole 'getting in shape thing' about 9 weeks ago and the needle is really moving south.

Check out www.sparkpeople.com, it 's a cool free website that I've come to really enjoy. It helps you organize and plan your routines/exercise, has the largest food database ever (even has restaurant/fast food items), automatically can help with the whole counting intake, menus (which you have the option not to use), great resource articles, a supportive community, and a cool system of checks and balances.

I don't know if I could have stuck with my program without using Sparkpeople. I love it, have told all my friends/family about it and my sister and bff are hooked on it as well. The best part, it's totally free, forever and gives you everything you need to maintain your healthy lifestyle. Tell 'em Spiderella2 sent ya!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Thanks for the good vibes and feedback, V.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counters