Andrea Rants: Insights, Thoughts, and Opinions

MY thoughts, insights and opinions on things in MY life. I'm not asking for your judgment. Enjoy...or not.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Corporate America 12 year veteran. I've held positions ranging from Customer Service to Sr. Manager to Assistant Vice President of Marketing. Novelist. I've always written. My first book was penned (or rather, penciled) at the tender age of six, and every moment since, I have been writing this short story or that novel. My first novel is a work of fiction: Her Essence, a Mystery/Thriller. I am in the process of writing my first non-fiction book, which incorporates my life coaching methodologies and philosphies as well as other thrillers: Taming Roland, About Bryant, and the sequel to Her Essence.

Monday, October 09, 2006

New Show

I've been watching the new show, Sisters and Brothers lately. I must say that it is really well written and thoughtful and thought inspiring...if that can happen for TV..that's usually left for books (shameless self promotion!)

Anyhow, I've taped it and will watch it when I get a spare moment...which was today. Ok...so I'm taken! Those who know me, know that I will allow for like three hours a week for TV, and it all BETTER be good. This one makes the cut. I'll let you know what the other two hours consists of when I finally decide.

anyone else watching it? Writing it? (As I am.........)

Ok. Look forward to feedback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counters