Andrea Rants: Insights, Thoughts, and Opinions

MY thoughts, insights and opinions on things in MY life. I'm not asking for your judgment. Enjoy...or not.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Corporate America 12 year veteran. I've held positions ranging from Customer Service to Sr. Manager to Assistant Vice President of Marketing. Novelist. I've always written. My first book was penned (or rather, penciled) at the tender age of six, and every moment since, I have been writing this short story or that novel. My first novel is a work of fiction: Her Essence, a Mystery/Thriller. I am in the process of writing my first non-fiction book, which incorporates my life coaching methodologies and philosphies as well as other thrillers: Taming Roland, About Bryant, and the sequel to Her Essence.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Things you may not know about me

I received this by way of Lisa. Feel free to respond!

Four Jobs I have had in my life:
1. House painter (Just stop it. I tried)
2. Customer Service Representative (I found that I wasn't very customer service friendly and that the customer is rarely right)
3. AVP Marketing (That's more like it)
4. Manager, Marketing and Communications (Managing two loves: marketing/communications)

Four movies I have watched over and over:
1. Silence of the Lambs
2. The Usual Suspects
3. Planes Trains and Automobiles
4. Jurassic Park I (I was fascinated, and scared out of my wits)

Four places I have lived:
1. Oak Park, IL
2. Champaign, IL
3. Charlotte, NC
4. Mettawa, IL

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:
1. Jack's Big Music Show (If you don't have kids, well then...you just don't know...)
2. CSI (I learn so much...)
3. Vanished...just started, but interested
4. Project Runway...guilty pleasure

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation
1. Caymen Islands
2. Kauai, Hawaii
3. St. John, Virgin Islands
4. Tampa, Florida (Disneyland)

Four Of My Favorite Foods
1. Seafood of any kind
2. Anything green(asparagus, spinach, zucchini...)
3. Garbage salad( Salad with a mix of many good things, nuts, meat, cheese, fruit...)
4. Champagne (it's a grape...)

Four Places I Would Rather Be Now
1. NYC launching my book tour
2. Nappa Valley on a wine tour
3. Las Angeles attending the movie preview of Her Essence (my book)
4. Anywhere in Hawaii (preferably Kauai)

*Added...
Four Best Qualities About Andrea
1. Considerate
2. Self-reliant
3. Courageous
4. Witty

Four People I know will respond
1. Laure
2. Janice
3. Vixen
4. Hope

4 Comments:

Blogger Vixen said...

just did it:)

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So revealing !! ......and VERY intersting !!!!! :)

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

House painter? Was that a joke? I can see you supervising someone painting your house.... The things we learn about each other!!!!

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And which four famous people (alive or dead right now) would you invite to a dinner party and why?(They can be from different eras and genres but must "bring to the table" something of which you wish to encounter. Your blog looks great! Cheers!- Laure

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counters