Andrea Rants: Insights, Thoughts, and Opinions

MY thoughts, insights and opinions on things in MY life. I'm not asking for your judgment. Enjoy...or not.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Corporate America 12 year veteran. I've held positions ranging from Customer Service to Sr. Manager to Assistant Vice President of Marketing. Novelist. I've always written. My first book was penned (or rather, penciled) at the tender age of six, and every moment since, I have been writing this short story or that novel. My first novel is a work of fiction: Her Essence, a Mystery/Thriller. I am in the process of writing my first non-fiction book, which incorporates my life coaching methodologies and philosphies as well as other thrillers: Taming Roland, About Bryant, and the sequel to Her Essence.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

More News

I've heard back from Agent V (would like to see three chapters) and Agent W (passing on the project, she doesn't believe she's the best agent for HER ESSENCE).

Positive momentum I'd say...perhaps your positivity from yesterday is making it's way eastward to the NY agents. My most sincere thanks. Perhaps another book excerpt tomorrow???

That said, I have much work to do with coordinating mailings and the sort. Keep up the good work and keep those fingers toes and eyes crossed (when not driving or otherwise needing all your faculties) until you hear back that I indeed have an agent to represent me.

Best,
Andrea

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work and the PMA. I look forward to seeing Her Essence on the shelves!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counters