Andrea Rants: Insights, Thoughts, and Opinions

MY thoughts, insights and opinions on things in MY life. I'm not asking for your judgment. Enjoy...or not.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Corporate America 12 year veteran. I've held positions ranging from Customer Service to Sr. Manager to Assistant Vice President of Marketing. Novelist. I've always written. My first book was penned (or rather, penciled) at the tender age of six, and every moment since, I have been writing this short story or that novel. My first novel is a work of fiction: Her Essence, a Mystery/Thriller. I am in the process of writing my first non-fiction book, which incorporates my life coaching methodologies and philosphies as well as other thrillers: Taming Roland, About Bryant, and the sequel to Her Essence.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Late night fodder

I think it’s time to jump on the reality TV bandwagon. Not in a bad way…I guess. I just need to jump start some things, and it seems that the best way to do this is via reality TV, but the RIGHT show.

And what is the right show?

It’s hard to tell these days as many are just so bad. So let’s look at my options:
1. Flava of Love. Well, I think this was the last season, but really, could you see me on this show? Flav wouldn’t have ‘time’ for me.
2. Survivor. Hmmm. I can’t see this one working in my favor. Stress, starvation, irritating people. My best couldn’t shine through. There’s a writer on the island this season, and he’s making us look bad. Not sure I could swing it around.
3. The Bachelor. Every season, there’s a token Black female. She’s always voted off in the second round (as if she had a chance) and she NEVER gets air time.
4. American Idol. Sounds good, but I can’t hold a note.
5. Top Chef. I would do this show in a hot second, as I consider myself an intuitive chef, but those with little to no culinary experience seem to go very early in the show. I am, however, up for the challenge.
6. Game shows. So up for any of these, Deal or no deal, 1 vs. 100 (never watched this one, but can’t be that hard…)
7. The Amazing Race. BINGO. The only person I can envision playing this game with is Laure, and we have such a hook. Think about it L.

What would you consider doing...if anything?

Please note, this is for entertainment purposes only…all except number 7. Just late night fodder.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's an 'intuitive chef'?

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counters