Andrea Rants: Insights, Thoughts, and Opinions

MY thoughts, insights and opinions on things in MY life. I'm not asking for your judgment. Enjoy...or not.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Corporate America 12 year veteran. I've held positions ranging from Customer Service to Sr. Manager to Assistant Vice President of Marketing. Novelist. I've always written. My first book was penned (or rather, penciled) at the tender age of six, and every moment since, I have been writing this short story or that novel. My first novel is a work of fiction: Her Essence, a Mystery/Thriller. I am in the process of writing my first non-fiction book, which incorporates my life coaching methodologies and philosphies as well as other thrillers: Taming Roland, About Bryant, and the sequel to Her Essence.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Happy 100th!

This is my 100th post on Andrea Rants: Insights, Thoughts and Opinions. In honor of this being the 100th post, I'm reliving my fav five. And they are: (queue the drum roll in your head...)

Yoga Etiquette
Denying Beauty
Differences
Intention
Random Thoughts

Honorable Mention...Leaders

Some of you may be thinking, but what about the soulmates blog or Change...if so, feel free to let me know your favorite.

Happy 100 to me...;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go my Dear! 100 Posts! Yahoo! I applaud and am proud of you. This only means something lucky with the number 100, is right around the corner. Make you wish therefore, as it is coming true! Love, L

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Random thoughts!!! Happy 100th! Caren

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the one about the past and present singers. All are funny...you have a great sense of humor. M

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counters