Andrea Rants: Insights, Thoughts, and Opinions

MY thoughts, insights and opinions on things in MY life. I'm not asking for your judgment. Enjoy...or not.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Corporate America 12 year veteran. I've held positions ranging from Customer Service to Sr. Manager to Assistant Vice President of Marketing. Novelist. I've always written. My first book was penned (or rather, penciled) at the tender age of six, and every moment since, I have been writing this short story or that novel. My first novel is a work of fiction: Her Essence, a Mystery/Thriller. I am in the process of writing my first non-fiction book, which incorporates my life coaching methodologies and philosphies as well as other thrillers: Taming Roland, About Bryant, and the sequel to Her Essence.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Ouch!

Nat's really doing her job. Well. I've been this sore before, but not in awhile, so it feels good. No pain no gain. I've taken today off, and will resume with Nat Monday. In the interim, I will practice yoga and pilates (maybe) and perhaps a muscle sculpting class. Today, however is completely off. No nothing.

I got a rejection from one of my wish list agents, and I have heard back from the third, but we haven't spoken and I can't tell the verdict from his messages. For gosh sake, put some good energy out there for me! This is important! Don't you want to read Her Essence? I'd like you to.

Work on the other books is going well, and I even started Essence 2! I re-read Taming Roland, and I was astounded. It is better than I dreamed (you all know that this one started from a dream right?) Actually, both of them did. All that and a new twist!

Anyhow, enjoy your weekend, read something wonderful. Oh, by the way, I heard the most wonderful joke today:

Q. How many Leos does it take to change a light bulb?

A. Leos don't change light bulbs, but their agent will be right on it!

I thought it was cute, if not stereotypical and not at all like my fellow lionesses;). They must be referring to the August Leos.

Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counters